Discuss Lifting Porcelain Floor Tiles & Addhesive in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

A

Argyll Eagle

Dave

Much thanks for your time. Resetting floor level is not an option as levels set to low profile door threshholds, attached house floor level and outside decking. The new build is our architect designed, dream retirement home which has geothermal underfloor heating and floor tiles throughout. Our tile supplier sent us our floor tiles in two separate batches. Problem is that second batch (different batch number) is totally different from the first batch which are no longer available. We are talking about very expensive porcelain tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lifting Porcelain Floor Tiles & Addhesive in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB