Discuss Limestone floor with ufh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

IanB

Hi all,
Following on from my post the other day. changing a bedroom into a wetroom in an old house.
25mm wooden floorboards in good condition, nice and firm and level, haven`t been lifted at all and no flex in the floor.
Floor area approx 3.5 x 2.5 square metres.
The plan is to put a Maxxus 1400 x 900 rigid wet deck former in the corner and to lay 600 x 400 limestone on the floor with electric ufh.
What would you advise for the floor, Wedi/Marmox boards or a decoupling mat? Just wondering which would be the best way to proceed?

Cheers,

Ian.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Limestone floor with ufh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum and I'm an "experienced DIYer" if I can say that :). We (my...
Replies
Views
Folks This may not be the right Forum to post this on but I'm sure some of you will be...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Opinions please gents. I've been to see a job this morning where the homeowner has seemingly...
Replies
Views
On one
O
This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views
T
I've just bought 85m2 of these Limestone Tiles The sub-base consists of a wet UFH system...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Limestone floor with ufh
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.