Discuss Limestone Flooring 28sqm Kitchen near Oxford. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevin McG

I have 32sq metres of “Jerusalem Salem Gold Tumbled Limestone” which I need laid in my kitchen.
The tiles are 610x406 and the kitchen is 6.8m x 4m and has a concrete floor.
The floor appears level but there are two areas where we had a wall removed which I have filled with concrete but there is a slight lip which may need levelling.
When I bought the tiles I was advised to buy
6x 20kg bags of adhesive
4x 1litre Bottles of sealant
2x 10kg bags of grout
We are near Eynsham just outside Oxford. Are you able to give me a price for doing this work?

Reply to Limestone Flooring 28sqm Kitchen near Oxford. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking at moving on to the next project in my house which is kitchen area. This...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi there I am going to be tiling my kitchen floor The kitchen floor has not be touched since we...
Replies
Views
B
Hello everyone, just had my kitchen tiled with Dijon Tumbled Limestone, using Kerakoll Biogel...
Replies
Views
Bowster
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Limestone Flooring 28sqm Kitchen near Oxford.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.