Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Listelo Alcazar Azul 10 x 20 border tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Ken Woodchef

Hi. Some 7-8 years ago I tiled my bathroom in the Azulev Attrio Azul 20cm x 30cm blue marbled tile and complementary Listelo Alcazar Azul 10 x 20 border tiles. However, having recently installed a walled in Shower area replacing an airing cupboard, I now need to extend the tiling.

I manged to still source the tiles which were imported from the Azulev factory in Spain recently, but althought the main field tile was a perfect match, the border tile has changed slightly and the difference shows such that it would look naff if I used them.

Recognising that I would be lucky to find a perfect match, I have accepted the hit of having to buy a full box of the border tiles which are of little use to me now, so lesson learned!

So in desperation I am calling on you to assist in helping me out of this rather frustrating situation.

What I am after is 15 of the border tiles based on the old design, my hope being that someone may have some tucked away collecting dust or recovered from a referb job that I could use, for a fee of course :)

I have attached photos of the old tile and new one (new one is the top one) which shows the difference and although they are similar, the colour and marbeling of the new one is a on much lighter blue background and the white of the new tile is much brighter, also teh black lining on the raised motif is much finer. I suspect that they may have change their supplier for these if they didn't manufacturer them hense the difference in pattern.

I have also contacted Azulev and all the UK dealers direct to see if they have any, but trying all avenues.

Any help / advice much appreciated.

Ken

Attachments

• Listello.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 172

Reply to Listelo Alcazar Azul 10 x 20 border tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Listelo Alcazar Azul 10 x 20 border tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

• Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Wedi

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Benfer

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Tilemaster

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Weber

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Other (any other brand not listed)

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Nicobond

• Norcros

Votes: 3 3.4%

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.