Search the forum,

Discuss Lithofin MN Stainstop & Polish in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Can someone (Bob?) advise how long I need to wait before applying MN Polish over MN Stainstop?

Hi guys , Sorry catching a few waves on a family hols, wife ban on anything work related!

If not to late, 24 at least curing time after application of the stain stop , good to go after test on that

Cheers Lithofin every 7 years bob, cheers John lol

Reply to Lithofin MN Stainstop & Polish in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement