UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Little Hitler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Just been into the local Co-op to get some stuff, Ellie is with me and she is thirsty so I get her a fruit shoot blackcurrant drink and open it for her. Next minute a security guard is over saying "you cant do that mate, its theft"
I just ignore him and carry on getting what I need, "excuse me mate, did you hear me? I said thats theft" he says.
The urge to slap his silly face was strong but I did not want to pop his spots so I just walked down an aisle.
Stone me! he is right beside me jabbering away like a lunatic, "food and drink must not be consumed on these premises," he says.
I look at him, well I look down because he is only about 4 ft 6 inches.
"Are you going to take it off her" I ask him
"If I have to mate" he said.
(By the way she is 4 years old)
"Well if you must, then do it" I told him, and flip me he went to as well!!
I take hold of his arm and quietly ask him how will he be eating his next meal with No teeth.
Off he storms to get his Manager and then they are both there in front of me, Adolf Hitler and Mussolini, telling me they will call the police if I dont take the drink off my daughter! They were like two little yappy poodles.
"call them" I said, "I will wait for them to arrive"
Then a very large lady who was one of our Jamaican cousins and had heard it all bounced in and wiped the floor with them.
"There are kids dying in Haiti and your worried about a bottle of pop" she shouts.
"Oh this is going to be great" I think.
"Ya ought ta be ashamed of yaselves, tis just a little babi"
She virtually takes her coat off, I thought she was going to beat them up, Now I am in hysterics watching this, "Go on your way young man" she says, "I will handle this"
She was just like a very very large version of wonder woman and when I got to the check out I could hear her shouting at them still.
Funniest thing ever! The checkout girls were lovely, they hate the manager and his security guard mate.
I was dying to see her give these two a slap, they wouldn't have got up, Tyson would have run a mile.
I hope that she wants some tiling doing one day because she will be getting the Royal treatment.

:hurray::hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Good for you and good for her. It is not theft unless there is intent to deprive permanently without permission and without offer of recompense. The supermarkets call this activity "grazing" and it is a generally accepted practice. I have done it myself and I have seen loads of others do it as well. As long as you pay for it when you get to the tills it is not theft at all. What next - they going to try and do you for criminal damage cos you broke the security strip on the lid......Ooooh these people make my blood boil.......they made a pre tax profi of bleeding 227 million to October last year. Not bad seeing as how the Co-Operative Society was formed to be a not for profit organisation to help local communities..........aaaaaarrrggggh!! :mad2:

Soory - I'm back now........:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Little Hitler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I have a brick wall that’s had render put on it and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Little Hitler
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.