Discuss Long night ahead in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

The wife is 3cm dilated if that's the right word may have to start her off next week should of come last weekend the sigma is great doesn't look
as well built as my old 17 year sigma tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 60
M

mike1979

She still hasn't had it yet and when I took her in a few weeks ago that's when I started this thread they eventually sent her home and said see you in a few hours well that turned into 15 days !! That's how much she is over any way she is now in hospital until the baby comes the wife is happy enough but I'm bored stiff !! On the up side I had two jobs come in this morning which my wife moaned at !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Long night ahead in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB