Discuss Long Shot - Tiles Wanted Light Blue Smoke Effect 19.7cm * 28.3cm (ish) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dphuk

Hi all,

I managed to snap the handle off the shower a while back and have spent the last month trying to source a replacement handle, with no joy. Anyway, the wife is getting fed up of using pliers to turn the shower on and off so I'm resigned to getting a new valve fitted. However, the bathroom was tiled floor to ceiling (was done before we moved in) and there are no spares. I have tried to 'carefully' remove the tiles but they are not coming off easily and I'm going to have to replace at least 2, possibly 4 depending on the pipework behind.

I've measured them to be 19.7cm or 19.8cm by about 28.3cm and they are a kind of white and light blue with a sort of smoke effect to them.

I really need 2-4 more of these. I have posted on the tiles in your garage site but there doesn't appear to be much activity on there and was hoping one of you guys could point me in the right direction on where to get some.

Once I work out why I cant post a photo, I'll add one :)

Much appreciated,

Regards,

Dave.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Long Shot - Tiles Wanted Light Blue Smoke Effect 19.7cm * 28.3cm (ish) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T
Hi all, I'm part re-tiling/plastering a bathroom, which as the pictures show, has masonary to...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB