Currently reading:
Long-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Long-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Long-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) Discussion ThreadLong-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) Electrical Advice

Yeah, that's what's up. I've hardly written anything here but have been a member for quite some time. I received an e-mail about (pretty much) having to post something to not loose my account. Guess a flood-erase of totally passive/inactive accounts are ongoing. Well, I hope to remain safe here, albeit I don't think I'll become a daily poster anytime soon. I have so much going on in my life besides electricity.

Regards~
G.

Long-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Long-time lurker/idler saying Hi! :) Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

This thread mentions Schluter Systems. (Testing code)

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
S
Replies
Views
S
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.