Search the forum,

Discuss Look at THIS picture!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

fail2.jpg

Reply to Look at THIS picture!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have sliding shower doors. The tiles are 600x1200 blue/grey onyx style which I would like to look like one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions on best way to fill the gap and re silicone ? Thanks Guys 🙏🏼 🙂
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.