Discuss Looking for a good tiler prudhoe northumberland in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jonnyg1

Hi lads looking for a good tiler to give me a quote on this wetroom its not straight forward lots of cuts for recessed shelving and led lighting undertile heating with mosaics and porcelain tiles john....

Attachments

• IMG_2354.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2347.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 111
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for a good tiler prudhoe northumberland in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
A
Hi We are looking for fixers for ongoing work across Herts Essex and London Private message me...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB