Discuss looking for a job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

seenee

Hi my name is Sinisa Mijin and I live in Serbia.
I have received a Hungarian citizenship and I would like to work in the UK.
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]For fifteen years I worked as a tilers work (bathroom, kitchen, etc.)[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I have experience in all kinds of tile, marble, stone work.[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]It is true that my English is not very good, but I hope that you had understood me and what I wrote.[/FONT]
Ask you a few tips to help you how can I find a job in England.
Who do I contact slope and looking for a job.
Thanks for the help

I

Ian

Hi my name is Sinisa Mijin and I live in Serbia.
I have received a Hungarian citizenship and I would like to work in the UK.
For fifteen years I worked as a tilers work (bathroom, kitchen, etc.)
I have experience in all kinds of tile, marble, stone work.
It is true that my English is not very good, but I hope that you had understood me and what I wrote.
Ask you a few tips to help you how can I find a job in England.
Who do I contact slope and looking for a job.
Thanks for the help

Here's a tip for you, don't spam my email.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to looking for a job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB