Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Looking for small number of discontinued Venis/Porcelanosa wall tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Re: Looking for small number of discontinued Venis/Porcelanosa wall ti

I've just moved into the house and some of the tiles have fallen off the wall and broken hence the small number required ie 10 or so plain tiles. I've no idea when they were fitted but sometime I guess in the last 10 years
[automerge]1588795000[/automerge]
Hi,

I'm lookingfor Porcelanosa Venis. Did you find any? If so, would you please let me know?

Reply to Looking for small number of discontinued Venis/Porcelanosa wall tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking for 0.85 Square meters of a Porcelanosa tile called Minidual Nero in...
Replies
Views
G
I have no idea if I am doing this right as new to this but I am after the above, Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
geb1969
G
J
I'm looking for 12 B&Q Colours wall tiles - CWOANA309898 98x98x6.5mm in Natural Wall (cream)...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Please be nice, newbie here and to tiling. I'm looking to tile a small cloakroom with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Looking for small number of discontinued Venis/Porcelanosa wall tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond