Discuss Looking for work in Oxford/reading area.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

adzm124

Hello folks, I'm looking for tiling work in oxford/reading or local areas, I have 3 years experience doing bathroom/kitchen tiling, and a bit of terracing to. I've done an AQF3 qualification, as in the future I want to move to Oz, and have various photos of my work. I've mainly worked in France, and am moving back to the Uk this week, and can either work, with, or on own. I have all own tools, with plug modifying(!).
Thanks for reading
Adam Mulley

Reply to Looking for work in Oxford/reading area.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sam here. I've been a tiler in Sydney, Australia for 22 years and looking to migrate to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Looking for work in Oxford/reading area....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.