Discuss Lost In The Adhesive/Grout Wilderness in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

PS Just in case your wondering why i have one post saying i use Weber and another saying i use Topps. It's because i had a pallet of rapid Webber delivered to my lock up which is gonna be the last time i do it for a while and i'm only using it for the bigger type jobs at the mo so in the meantime i have been using Topps. If i had my choice and it was still cost effective i would stick with Weber cos it's bloody fantastic!! but until i can find another stockist closer than the Topps that is 2 miles down the road i am gonna have to switch to Toppsies..... Even though i can't stand them as a firm! Haha maybe i'm just strange

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lost In The Adhesive/Grout Wilderness in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Good day all. My daughter has asked me to tile a cooker splashback in her kitchen. They've...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB