Discuss Lost Prophets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

If it is true then it is beyond sick given the girls reported age (what goes througb someones head???) but hang on a minute you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in this country so lets not hang anybody just yet.

i wouldn't have the slightest clue on what MIGHT have gone on as until today I didn't even know who he was. If he's found guilty then slaughter the ******* but I'm getting a little sick of the media playing judge and jury right now. It seems peados are the in thing to sell papers at the moment and it seems a race to publish the next big name to be found out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lost Prophets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Google has unveiled a surprise restructuring, creating a new parent company called Alphabet Inc...
Replies
Views
M
what you guys think? been watching the news and if this flares up its bye bye uk and usa we...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
D
On the day England got thrashed by Wales :thumbsup: it was funny though :lol: take a read ...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB