Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Lovely day. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Lovely and sunny today here in East Sussex, Been out cycling with my youngest daughter around Bewl water, what you guys been up too? :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Bewl 001.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Bewl 003.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Bewl 004.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Bewl 005.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Bewl 006.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 23
D

diamondtiling

Great pics again Enduro mate:thumbsup:

Been lovely up here too - we went camping for the first time ever last night and it was absolutely beautiful - sat around camp fire on the beach till 11.30pm :thumbsup: then crashed unconscious with all the fresh air:lol:(And vino!!)

All to do again next weekend:thumbsup:

My idea of a good night, out in the country air with no eejits to bother you.

:arabia: <---------- Just saw that and decided to use it for no particular reason.

My idea of a good night, out in the country air with no eejits to bother you.

We just got the tent up, airbeds blown up and first can of Stella open :8: when an estate car pulled up with a trailer carrying 3 quads:yikes:::mad2:
To be fair to them though they came over and asked if we minded them thrashing about on the beach for a bit:smilewinkgrin:They went after an hour and we were the only ones there for the rest of the night:thumbsup:

178.jpg

Pure bliss:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to Lovely day. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
TIlersForums.com Stats Last 30 Days – April 12 to May 12 2024 These Are the CloudFLare Stats...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Lovely day.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.