Discuss LTP aerosol sealer.?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

I use this product on many ceramic wall tiling jobs and always reccomend it to customers. open the window or you ewill be high as a kite though! good for shower areas and splash backs due to cooking and washing areas.

As mentioned this stuff is not bullet proof but, it does prolong the life of grout and act as a barrier. All sealers will let some stains through in my opinion and it would be wise to advise customers to strip and reseal from time to time.

Its realy a preventitive measure so deffo worth while and is another way to ensure the customer that you know your stuff as most peeps I mention to, have never heard of such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

peckers

I use it all the time on shower walls and splash backs etc! as someone has said it is potent and you might bang your head on the ceiling. but it is so quick and easy to use! no residue to clean up it just evaporates in minutes. I do tend to give it two coats though, but its allot easier and quicker then applying by brush to the joints, I havent had anyone phoneing to say that there grout has stained yet! But i do still tend to use the liquid and brush on the floors as it is defo stronger then the deodorant lol

Reply to LTP aerosol sealer.?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We had an outdoor limestone patio laid at the start of June (finished circa 07/06/24)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
LTP aerosol sealer.??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.