Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss lubricating rail cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

some one mentioned in another thread about keeping your rails clean I dont want to hijack the thread as its asking for advise on which machine to buy, so have started another thread

I have two rubi 50s , ones a pocket which I bought for splashies as it sits nice on a worktop and was easy to carry in my kitchen fitting gear

they are both showing their age and usage but work well with no play on the head

I was advised when buying my first rubi to use graphite powder on the rails and have done since

you can buy this from locksmiths or decent hardware shops, its not dear

I was wondering how others lubricated their rail cutters

Reply to lubricating rail cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering what everyone uses to lubricate there manual cutters? I have Rubi, what...
Replies
Views
B
Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
lubricating rail cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%