Discuss Lunchtime. in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1194.PNG Ham , cheese, Branston pickle sandwich, packet of crisps and a coffee.
Overlooking the sea.

I

Italy

tough day today, starting at 6.00, at 6.30 van stopped, finished battery. blasphemies up to 6.45. 6.45 found two black men, push van, offered € 5, 7:00 at the construction site. 8.00 ordered new battery, first tile laid at 9:00 am ......
without a lunch break until 16.00, eaten sandwich in the street while I was driving. 17 hours changed new battery, finally the day is over.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
tough day today, starting at 6.00, at 6.30 van stopped, finished battery. blasphemies up to 6.45. 6.45 found two black men, push van, offered € 5, 7:00 at the construction site. 8.00 ordered new battery, first tile laid at 9:00 am ......
without a lunch break until 16.00, eaten sandwich in the street while I was driving. 17 hours changed new battery, finally the day is over.

Plain lazy ;)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
MCDONALDS......... again.

2 days on the bounce. Can't get into the habit of doing a pack-up every day. It happens for about 3 days, then just stops. Greggs and Subway are also within walking distance, but they don't do sweet and sour sauce or nuggets!
Think of the money you could save taking a packed lunch......buy yourself a sigma by Xmas ..

Reply to Lunchtime. in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there First time poster - have had a tiler come and do our kitchen floor in terracotta...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB