UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Makita 4 piece kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

Makita LXT425 18V 4-Piece LXT Combi Kit - MAK-LXT425 - 18V - Makita - Tools By Manufacturer - by

Considering the above kit, have been more a DeWalt/Bosch man in the past, Recent Makita grinder purchase is the first time ive used there stuff.

opinions please or recomendations, Kit must have cordless grinder, Drill and lithium batteries

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

I was a de-Walt Bosch man too for long enough. After my van got tanned, I had to purchase all new tools. Already had the Makita Jigsaw & liked it. As it was just after Christmas, there was a good deal on the Makita gear. I got 2 of the Makita Drills you listed, jigsaw, planer & rip snorter. I quite like the drills though feels completely different from my dewalts & I feel there ain't as much high end torque as my DCD985L2 were but will do for now till I free up more cash & get my dewalts again. The rest of the gear ain't bad though but are 240v. That's a good kit & not bad price

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fliselege

Nothing wrong with Makita, Boss just got an SDS with pick function, knocks spots off the old De-Wault we burt out, I'm still happy with my old Bosch 24v with 2 x 18min charge batteries. As for the kit, he ummed and arred between Makita and De-Wault and recently got the 18v De-Wault kit, purely because we wouldn't use the bayonet saw or torch in the Makita kit, but everything in the De-Wault kit we would, the circular saw is the dogs wotsits and the jigsaw is good too. If I were a rich man all my power tools would be Festool, but I'm not.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Makita 4 piece kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm looking for a new drill/driver and impact driver. After using Dewalt for the last few years...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
D
on a new cutter Makita 18V LXT BGA452RFE Cordless Angle Grinder 115mm 4.5 Inch 2 x 3.0Ah Li-Ion...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
K
Hey folks. Looking @ a couple of combri drills and wondered which your choice of these would be...
Replies
Views
Wetroom 1
W
I
...i recently bought this from screwfix as having my old hilti te22 110v with transformer...
Replies
Views
Dan s
D
D
Goodbye yellow Dewalt drill... You served us well for 4 years. You were even manhandled by...
Replies
Views
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.