Discuss male or female in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Mr GRR would never have a boy dog because he reckons they pee everywhere or **** their legs on everything. but on the flip side, our girl dog ended up with some nasty infections and had to be spayed even though she's full pedigree and we wanted to consider breeding.

If I had the choice, I would probably have a girl dog myself.
so mr GRR has never been caught short then lol

R

Rob Z

Hi Jay,

We have a beagle (female), and the conventional wisdom on beagles as a breed is that males are so hard-headed and stubborn that they can be hard to deal with in a household setting. They're great on the hunt, of course, but too wild in the house. I've seen this in male beagles owned by friends.

So, my point it, maybe the same holds true for the breed you're with now (don't know).

I love dogs and would like to see pics of the dogs you're considering. I'm not sure I've ever seen a long-haried shepherd.

J

jay

My sister used to breed German Shepherd dogs Jay, and I think they have a superb temperament for a family dog.

yes have to agree doug might have to wait until i can view pups they have only just opened their eyes early days just hope they are right with their prediction on long Coates (they have 30 years of breeding experience) will let you know thanks

jay

We've had GS all my life, until recent years that is, had both dogs and *******, without a doubt I would say the ******* were more family dogs, not knocking the dogs though, but the ******* have my vote, of course, it all comes down to the animal in question, the surroundings and upbringing of the dog, and the people around the dog, the reason I stopped having them is because the kids wouldn't / couldn't / refused to leave the dog be when we were out, he was getting 4 and 5 people telling him what to do and it wasn't working, ( this was anywhere and everywhere ) as you can imagine, the dog didn't know what he was supposed to be doing, not his fault, so he went to my folks farmhouse, where he was fantastically happy, the kids still ask if we can get another, lesson learnt, no way, not fair on the dog.

Bloody kids lol

U

user123

German Sheps are amazing dogs,..my aunt used to have three, one boy, and a mum and daughter, and I used to hide behind them in the dog kennel when I was running scared of my Dad... and they always knew and make themselves really big in front of me so no-one could find me, :) but yes, great dogs for kids, and the girls do smell nicer. Now I prefer cats though, strange isn't it? But that long haired shep, goodness, a beauty, like a wolf!!

R

Rob Z

We had a German shepherd when I was 6...."Brandy". My dad had to get rid of her after we got hit by another car in traffic. Brandy never was the same after that and she started getting aggressive. I missed that dog for years.

My parents had neighbors about 15 years ago that had young children, and they could leave them out on the front lawn, attended only by their German shepherd. That dog would sit there, about 10 feet away, watching the kids. Periodically, she would get up and pace a square around them. If someone came walking down the sidewalk, she would creep closer to the kids until the person passed. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen from a dog.

S

Stewart

I've always had ******* and they've always been labs..... they're either really smart or really stupid, no middle ground. my last one was daft as a brush and lived to 14, My latest dog Molly (pictured), is sharp as a tack and is so protective of our daughter, you would think she was one of her pups.
IMG_0252.jpg

A

Alberta Stone

Had a few dogs over the years and the trouble we found with the bitchs is that they were always getting knocked up and we then would have puppies to deal with.
We solved that by getting a male the next time round , a rottweiler, doberman cross and he was a very smart companion.
Very good with children as well.

Now that we live in the city we have no place for a dog, happily we found a good home for our rottweiler before we moved.

Reply to male or female in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

MALE VS. FEMALE AT THE ATM A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads: 'Please note that this bank is...
Replies
Views
user123
U
Think we've had this one before but here it is again. MALE V FEMALE AT THE CASH MACHINE...
Replies
Views
user123
U
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
E
Top five regrets of the dying A nurse has recorded the most common regrets of the dying, and...
Replies
Views
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
male or female
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.