Discuss Man U for the title in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

if spurs really have a go and dont bottle it and show them any respect, then harry's boys will win....but knowing man utd, they score in the 157th minute and snatch it
total tosh Ed, maybe it's time that Liverpool got to grips with the present and stopped reflecting on former glories, true that Utd need to match L'pools Euro Cup success before we can rule the roost bur also I think that we have matched and passed liverpools domestic tally of silverware. TBH, it's only a game!

S

strummerman

i know its only a game doug...you know the score with liverpool and man utd. we hate you and you hate us lol
no harm meant doug, just want spurs to win thats all...

i know we are no longer a great team..but to be fair, we are still englands most successful league and european cup team.
we set the standards, that man utd aspire to achieve ;0)
those were the days and thats all pls wake up

A

Aston

apparantley, bill shankley and sir mat busby were really really close. and bob paisley, famously went into see fergie when he was close to losing his job in 1990, when man utd hadnt won anything and were close to being relegated and said, you'll do fine son, dont worry, before you know it, it will all turn round.. And he did!

i think fergie and kenny was were it started to go wrong lol..there was no love lost there. ?
at that point, it was man utd who hadnt won the league for 23 yrs and you behaved a bit like we do now :lol:

so your right, i think there is respect between the 2 clubs because together they have won everything there is to win. its just rivalry,thats all. we dont want you to win the title, anymore than a newcastle fan would want sunderland to ?? nothing sinister..

the liverpool / manchester thing goes back way before the football. it was to do with the liverpool docks and the manchester ship canal.
we just dont get on, thats the way it it...but theres definately respect !! :thumbsup:

ps - mr strummerman, do i detect a touch of jealousy at our illustrious success ;0) (written in a friendly way)

its all good
ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Man U for the title in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12...
Replies
Views
Dear Tilers, my husband has done a lot of tiling, but would really like your advice please. He...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
Man U for the title
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks