Discuss Manchester Airport Area - Need a Tiler, Plumber, Plasterer and Joiner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jackal792

Hi,
I know its the tiler forum but if you have a group of guys you regularly work with it may be a good project for you? I know that some tradesman are also able to do plastering and some joinery so here is idea of the work we need doing.
-Insulate Utility floor (floating floor has been suggested)
-Insulate Utility Ceiling
-Replace an existing boiler in Utility Room (Vaillant or Viessmann)
-Board and Plaster Utility Room (may need to lower ceiling)
-Tile utility floor
-Fit Utility radiator
-Fit 1 bedroom radiator (existing pipework present)
-Supply and Fit a replacement hallway Radiator (existing pipework present)
-Fit 1 garage radiator (pipework less than half a meter away to source water from)
Please let me know if you/your team would be interested in looking at this work,
Thanks,
J

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Manchester Airport Area - Need a Tiler, Plumber, Plasterer and Joiner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Manchester Airport Area - Need a Tiler, Plumber, Plasterer and Joiner
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.