UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mapei announce Halloween competition winner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Mapei are delighted to announce the winner of their Ghoulish Grout Competition, which offered tiling contractors the chance to compete for an iPhone 5 by producing a ‘spooky’ mosaic.

Click here for the full article..
RSS feed from For tiles, tilers, tiling and the tiles industry: The Tile Association.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei announce Halloween competition winner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
I am tiling the following floors in my house renovation and was wondering what the views are on...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
M
Alright Everyone! Hope you're all :) We have our first Halloween Competition! THE GHOULISH...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=681463378551149&set=a.450749138289242.102646.289068454457...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.