Discuss Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
'tis what it 'tis @Dan the forums done these for a good few years, will be good to see if there is a change?
I'll knock one up when I get back then matey. Any other new brands I need to add that you know of?

I always feel like I'm pestering people to vote with notices around the forum and emails going out and stuff so thought I'd hang back this year.

But I'll sort one out and just use a notice and not push it too heavily.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

There was a huge gap for a few years where we didn't do annual polls, so the next poll is from 2016 to 2021 hence the large response​

You can see the results changed quite a bit for the next poll we did.

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
Which tile adhesive have you most used during over the past few years and ending in 2021? ALL...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Our annual poll has been requested and is quite late in comparison to when we usually run it...
Replies
Views
On one
O
Okay so I thought I'd knock up a thread linking to the twitter accounts for all the tile...
Replies
Views
Dan172
D

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dave

Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
TF
Co.Durham
Business Name
David Howe Tiling.

Thread Information

Title
Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond