Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Grout Pen in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Ash-wolves

Had never used one before, but was on a site 3 months ago where the the previous tiler had put the wrong grout colour in (communication between sales team & main contractor! As per)

Any way I got down on all fours & gave it a good shake and away I went!

I must say I was really impressed, found it dried extremely quick ( the only down side)

How it looks now tho & if it stands constant cleaning and wear and tear, time will tell.

Any body used one before?
Or has anybody seen what it's like after a period of time?

I

Italy

excuse me, you're talking about this one?

b_prodotti-14437-reld2f1bf1c-f7d0-4355-af26-77004bc72c40.jpg

Reply to Mapei Grout Pen in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement