Discuss Mapei kerpoxy problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all i did job last year it was about 100 metres of 600x600 porcelain from porcelanosa in a house which was open plan and big rooms the customer wanted light grout which I tried to warn him could discolour so he bought maple kerpoxygrout and paid over £200 for it. I know the client very well as I do a lot work for him and he has been asking me to come round to look at the grout because it's discolouring, so when I went round tonight the grout is just dirty more dirty than I would of expected for epoxy as I only did the job 7months ago. They are very clean living people shoes off at the door ect. And she steam mops it every day. I have got a couple of bottles of grimex to try on it, does anyone know of a stronger one they could recommend to try on it? Has anyone else had any issues ? Does anyone more a number for the mapei reps I could speak too
thanks for your help

Thanks for the reply don tiler the epoxy was mixed by hand but obviously I was conscious to mix it properly. I Spoke to mapei today who gave me the number of Darren the local rep and he is calling out to the house on Thursday which I have to say was very helpful :thumbsup: I will let you know the results the only thing I am worried about is rep was a bit concerned that the client used a steam mop which could soften the epoxy but to be honest the fact it was going dirty is why she bought a steam mop

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei kerpoxy problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hiya. DIY idiot here. We've installed some nice new tiles on our floor. We then grouted with...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB