UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mapei P9 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

been using it this morning , mixes a lot easier than i thought , but , the notch on my trowel was too small so i have had issues , gone up a size to 6 mm and it seems to be going ok now , thank god , i aint done any tiling for 10 years and never done mosaic before , i will get there though , good job i aint getting paid by the metre !! , it has took all morning to do about 1 :yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T

tfs

been using it this morning , mixes a lot easier than i thought , but , the notch on my trowel was too small so i have had issues , gone up a size to 6 mm and it seems to be going ok now , thank god , i aint done any tiling for 10 years and never done mosaic before , i will get there though , good job i aint getting paid by the metre !! , it has took all morning to do about 1 :yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good thing about p9 is that it will stay in the bucket for up to 8 hrs after mixing it! so youve got all day mate:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei P9 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just after a bit of advice please. I had my kitchen floor tiled last week (porcelain...
Replies
Views
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource: Mapei Trade Day - Tile Depot, Merton - Special...
Replies
Views
Was wondering round B and Q the other day and spotted a few pallets of Mapei C1 outside the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Lads, Anyone had any problems adding Bal GT1 Admix to Mapei grout ? Got a job next week...
Replies
Views
Tony Cooper
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.