Discuss Mapei Ultraplan renovation screed.. New Fibre leveller from Mapei uk.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just used the NEW!! Fibre leveller from Mapei this afternoon.. 15 bags... Very nice to mix.. low water/mix ratio 4.25 to 4.5 ltrs

3mm to 30mm in one go .. flow rate was good and suitable for usual substrates and ufh that fibre levellers are used for..

So to sum it up.. GOOD!! and should be half the price of fibre plan... So get onto your retailers/stockists to get it in.. production started last friday..

Reply to Mapei Ultraplan renovation screed.. New Fibre leveller from Mapei uk.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
J
Mapei Ultraplan Renovation Screed is quite new to me, but what primer sticks to IT... - Mapei...
Replies
Views
julian2000
J
A
I am tiling the following floors in my house renovation and was wondering what the views are on...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
A thank you and a heads up to anyone doing a similar task. Mapei renovation screed is top draw -...
Replies
Views
Stooby
S
J
Hi all, first time poster here. last week I laid loose wire UFH on top of cement insulation...
Replies
Views
Jimwilts
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mapei Ultraplan renovation screed.. New Fibre leveller from Mapei uk..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks