Discuss Mapei v Buildfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Before I go off to the pub, :8::hurray:,( Hurlimans in bottles,mmmmm )

I mentioned yesterday that buildfix was the same as mapei, alpha said not like for like. Mapei tec.said buildfix spf super is the same as keraflex maxi.
Wanted to find out because my local b & q is the over side of the city to tile giant,canterburys not big but traffics a nightmare sometimes.So if your nearer to a b & q than tile giant it could save some time.

Has anyone used both,and is there any difference? (Apart from b & q being £3.00 cheaper.)
Will look at replys later.:8:

Reply to Mapei v Buildfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
hi, im looking for a place in glasgow area that sell mapei products ie keraflex white. i know...
Replies
Views
S
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
W
I have just run out of Mapei keraquick rapidset S1 which I am using to bond slate tiles to (on...
Replies
Views
Are these the same colour? I noticed b&q no longer sell Jasmine, have they just renamed it...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Lads, Anyone had any problems adding Bal GT1 Admix to Mapei grout ? Got a job next week...
Replies
Views
Tony Cooper
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Del W

Arms
TF
Canterbury
Business Name
D W Tiling

Thread Information

Title
Mapei v Buildfix
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.