Discuss Mapei Wet Room kit, where can I buy in Belfast? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Let me ava'go.

Hi all,

Heres my first question, I have a wet room going in, and i have researched everything (i hope), I am going to use the Mapei wet room kit, but where can i buy it from?

im in the west of ireland, but will be in the north this weekend, Belfast to be honest. . . . Where can i buy this from? and does the kit come with everything? . .I noticed on some sites prices of £113 and another £55. . . i just think the £55 one is not the kit. . .

Id also settle for a trusted website that will deliver to the republic..

Cheers in advanced. .

right, off to the Adhesive and Grout section:thumbsup:. .

Reply to Mapei Wet Room kit, where can I buy in Belfast? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Our annual poll has been requested and is quite late in comparison to when we usually run it...
Replies
Views
On one
O
G
Hi I am quoting for a wet room which is currently a small WC but has space for a shower/wetroom...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
P
Ive built my shower enclosure with hardiebacker and am going to tank it with the Mapei kit...
Replies
Views
Michael Bull2
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mapei Wet Room kit, where can I buy in Belfast?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.