Discuss Mapeii does not reccomend on Ditra ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Ditra is a totally different product from what it was 20 years ago Alan when it had hessian backing and had channels instead of dovetailed dimples, part of the problem back then was it was mis-sold as a magic carpet solution for floors with unsuitable substrates i saw many failures at that time too but now I am a believer and think it is a good product when used correctly, it is overly specified at times and some builders still believe it to be the magic carpet solution to badly prepared substrates

That makes a lot of sense it was just an awful product way back then.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapeii does not reccomend on Ditra ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
I am planning to lay 600mm x 600mm x 20mm slate on to an anhydrite screed. It is a very thick...
Replies
Views
Hi, a long time since I have been here but back for some advice/reassurance ! About to tile my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB