Discuss Markings on Glazed Porc's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ianflem

Hi folks,

Half way through a pallet of tiles and have come across several boxes with markings on tile face
which is in pattern of back surface of tile. I have cleaned with Grimex and heavy duty tile cleaner
but as it dries markings reapear on surface. Any Idea's on a product that will remove markings ?

Tiles are from "Duratile" Any Ideas pls ?

20130729_132313.jpg 20130729_132333.jpg 20130729_132321.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Markings on Glazed Porc's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
J
Just started a job with large 900 x600 x20 mm hard honed limestone. The tiles were separated by...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
Hi A few months back I installed some crackle glaze tiles with a red biscuit. Prior to fixing...
Replies
Views
P
In desperation, I've come to the experts.. We have some Wickes Riga tiles laid by a...
Replies
Views
L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB