UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Marmox Showerstone Tray 4mm higher than WBP ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

you should have set the former to the prepared height of your floor,

ie if you are going to over board the ply flooring with 6mm hardie backer then you need to raise the height of your former by 4mm

if you are using mosiacs on the tray then make allowance for any differance in thicknes to your field tiles, if you are envelopeing the field tiles into the tray then as above.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Marmox Showerstone Tray 4mm higher than WBP ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm a DIYer so apologies if I get the terminology wrong etc I've started work remodeling...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.