Discuss Maxflex white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
Anyone used maxflex white?

Job: Thinnish mosaic ( though I havent actually seen it ) , Ply overlay on floorboards .

I'm a fastflex man when it comes to timber , however my brain is telling me fastflex isnt going to trowel well using a 3mm/4mm mosaic trowel.

I've had a look at the maxflex spec , but I'd rather know from someone whose used it .

Cheers

Diggy

J

jonnyc

think you will find the new version is alot more expensive still.
we used it few weeks ago but only because i was told that it has greater grab and we were fixing 10 x 10 x 10 mosaics to a vaulted ceiling.
in normal circumstance original mosaic fix is as good as you can get.
in fact i bought a few extra bags of mosaic fix from topps as it was markedly reduced with new product in and getting rid of stock.
i should add that i would never go to topps unless i was desperate for something and they were the only supplier near where i was working.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Maxflex white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
So attempting my first wetroom floor. Tough-X Linear wet room kit bought from the very helpful...
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
Does anyone know of a formula that will calculate how much adhesive is needed for given trowel...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB