Discuss Me AGAIN! Raidiator pipes through floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Strutter

I've just done a bathroom and i drilled 16mm holes for the pipes and the plumber came along and asked if i could make the holes bigger next time so he's got a bit more play. Obviously i wasn't able to do anything with those ones, but i've just done the showeroom and used a 30mm drill bit and it looks fine, not too big, and the plumber has already said that he's got the caps to cover them.
I bought the set of drills off of 365drills at the T&S show and they are superb:thumbsup:.
The drill pack didn't have a 22mm drill bit which is why i used the 30mm:thumbsup:.

D

Deleted member 1779

The all-in-one kit has 16mm for rad pipes and then a 30mm to fit over the cap if needs be.

tap1.jpg

If the gap is too tight for the 15mm pipe (its a 16mm drill) you can use the side to grind out a bit more.

We also sell 18mm drills. 20mm drills. 22mm drills. 25mm drills. 30mm drills.

Ordering Page

We also offer a full delivery service in the M25. or by post straight to your letterbox.

maldives.jpg

Wherever you are in the world.......

D

Deleted member 1779

We were thinking of a bumper pack in a suitcase for £99 to include extra sizes

Plastic_Tool_Case.jpg

When we were at Installer Live (CORGI) the plumbers said they recon £49.99 was too cheap for a tool so turned their noses up!

They said: "If it were £100 quid mate I'd buy one" Was the common thread.

I'm seriously considering making 50 of them and taking them to the next show.
To include sizes 6mm 8mm 16mm 30mm 40mm + [18mm] [22mm] [25mm] [45mm]

If anyone has any suggestions or help on sizes let me know.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Me AGAIN! Raidiator pipes through floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB