Discuss Melting fast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

The night of the 23rd here it was 8 under and by the morning it was 4 over and nearly all the ice thawed. A really quick change over a few hours.
Your question regarding whether it's wise to go to Leeds.....is it weather related or just general? :lol:

technically its not Leeds, Saltaire actually and I love the place But said Leeds as I am snob and didnt want to say Bradford ! :smilewinkgrin:

S

Stewart

I can actually see my drive for the first time in weeks...........

5e04e256-f31a-1e0b.jpg

Reply to Melting fast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hi all, I recently ordered my kitchen floor tiles from an internet supplier that advertises...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
B
Hi, first time post and first time tiling in my home. I got a house and doing the work myself...
Replies
Views
bulboy
B
J
Hair Removal.... All hair removal methods have tricked women With their promises of easy...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
I had to take on some site work to keep the pennies rolling in so a guy I know who has been...
2 3
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Melting fast
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.