Discuss Mezzanine floor prep in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Apparently had issues with sand supplies but they had three other sands tested and ready to go just in case they had this problem . Still quality work never tiled on a better sceed. Had a potential customer get a surveyor to survey one of screeds because he didn't think it was right , results were a maximum of plus or minus 1 mm over the when lot .
That’s a snooker table to me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mezzanine floor prep in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Moving into a new build property in the near future so planning the 33 odd sqm garage space...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have been given the opportunity to quote for a 110m floor in a chevron pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB