Discuss Micro Fibre Cloth in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Can't remember who it was that's just using cloths now for grouting.
Yep. It was me.

I've bought some Costco ones now but haven't used them yet (there yellow in colour). Just waiting for the blue Screwfix ones to run out.

I don't find that they clog up. If you fold them in half and then half again you then have 8 passes of a clean cloth to wipe across your tiles.

I just couldn't get enough water out of the washboy sponge........I nearly fell into the bucket a few times after trying to remove excess water from the sponge on the rollers!

S

Spare Tool

Yep. It was me.

I've bought some Costco ones now but haven't used them yet (there yellow in colour). Just waiting for the blue Screwfix ones to run out.

I don't find that they clog up. If you fold them in half and then half again you then have 8 passes of a clean cloth to wipe across your tiles.

I just couldn't get enough water out of the washboy sponge........I nearly fell into the bucket a few times after trying to remove excess water from the sponge on the rollers!
You use them wet(damp) or dry Sean?

O

Old Mod

I nearly fell into the bucket a few times after trying to remove excess water from the sponge on the rollers!

Haha, I done that a few months ago with a big BAL bucket 3 quarters full of water.
I was using my snips & had the cut tile balanced on the edge of the bucket & fell face down into the bucket as I tried to snip a bit of tile. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Same same! Hahaha lost count how many times I've slipped off rollers! Haha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Micro Fibre Cloth in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this before? It's not grout between these tiles, looks like tile adhesive or...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.