Discuss micromax 2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DDPS LTD

Not used it yet, but nearly had a cardiac arrest when I saw the price. I have always used Bal Micromax, but have now moved onto Mapei till BAL decide to price a little more realistically. I knew the shortcomings of the original i.e. gritty, scratching metal trim etc, but I managed to deal with it ok and was getting it at a reasonable price.

Getting my free bag tomorrow so will have a chance to see it in action. Regardless of how good it is, if the price aint right, I aint buying it. You listening at BAL?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to micromax 2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB