UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Milton Keynes biker banned for 150mph speeding web film in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Drives me bloody mad!! Any pratt can get on a super bike and make it go fast, thats what they do. To me there is more skill involved in riding a high powered machine safely. I almost got into a fight last weekend in Brighton because I made some unfriendly hand gestures to a guy on a ZX10R that I almost killed because he was gunning it in heavy traffic.

These idiots give us bikers a bad name :mad2:

I ride my bike every day and it is very hard to keep the thing tame, the temptation is always there to give it the beans but if I want to get my knee down then il pay for a track day and not risk my life and other peoples. Grrrrr!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Crazy rider. Only takes one car to pull out and he'd have been killed. Cars don't see you on a bike when you're going that fast, and even if they do, judging the unusual distance is hard to do. All of a sudden the bike that was a mile away is now heavily breaking right up your arse. Got a bunch of idiots around my way that use the road outside mine (used to be a 60mph, now 30) to test their knee-down skills. One clipped a pot hole with his knee pad and spun himself but luckily was in full gear and just skidded into a kerb. He pulled in at the local pub to get his breath back and the barman wouldn't serve him. Started to get a bit heated so he did one again pulling wheelies and whatnot. They never learn.

On the flipside got a mate who loves his tracks on a bike and he's a good rider. But still on the road its not about yourself there are dozens of risks on every road and after half hour of riding round you've probably dodged death dozens of times.

Marco Simoncelli would be disgusted.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Milton Keynes biker banned for 150mph speeding web film in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Milton Keynes biker banned for 150mph speeding web film
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.