Discuss Miners in Chile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

they're probably all transparent now, like those weird fish they find at the bottom of the ocean:lol:

Who you're calling weird? :lol: Dougsoweird.jpg

U

user123

i would want to be first out.......must stink down there........wonder what they have been useing for a toilet?

I think they have all the toilet stuff sorted down there anyhow, they are not going to ascend 2000 ft everytime they'll want the loo, are they? But just saw the news, with them emerging... made me cry, what a thing to resurface after potentially being buried alive, what a profound experience!

Reply to Miners in Chile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Miners in Chile
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.