Discuss mirrored brick/metro tiles where to buy them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

My first reaction was - that's different, then I wondered if I could live with the uneveness of the fixing!
To me mirror and polished porcelain are similar and the reflection should be seamless. These are all over the place and although a certain rustic charm, on reflection not for me!
Hi timeless john, yes it is different but you really don't notice unevenness In fact I wondered what you ment when you mentioned it and they are not all over the place it may be my pics on a wrong angle but to me and others they are perfect , I just see colour reflecting from items in the kitchen and light drawn in ( to what was a dark area ) from sky lights above and the the other side of the kitchen. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to mirrored brick/metro tiles where to buy them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB