Discuss MixM8 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lizzardtong

just watched youtube http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SkvO0TERcU look what I found In comments Screenshot_2014-03-06-22-35-16.jpg

T

TJ Smiler

i think the rubi basic mixer is still under a ton mine is abused i clean it with a lump hammer and its still going strong into its 3rd year

Exactly what i got mate.... Also on the third year..... and yep i batter it with a hammer too after about a dozen jobs!!

Tea Bag, if you have a drill (which you should) then just buy a cheap old whisk (about a fiver) and shove it in the end of your drill and see how it goes (make sure your drill is on slow speed) if it's good it's good and if it aint then it's cost you a lady mate.

Wouldn't be worrying about this type of tool too much at your stage mate and if your gonna spend a few quid then either spend it on beer or on promoting yourself, both will do just the trick!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to MixM8 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB