Discuss Mmmm tasty..... What do you think.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Joking aside, I think it's only a matter of time before most of our food sources ( and natural resources ) have gone and we will be eating 'artificial' foods, the planet can not sustain the population at the rate it's increasing at, the sci-fi film of the future is around the corner :(

Increased opportunities to eat mean greater population density in the area where the food is. The greater the population density the greater the opportunity to procreate, the more procreation the greater the population the more food we needs and so on round the vicious circle. It's madness. The sheer unadulterated arrogance of humanity... We can't even have a bloody good plague these days without them curing it....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mmmm tasty..... What do you think.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
What do you think of norcross adhesieve against others on the market ? What do you recommend...
Replies
Views
S
hi i had an astra van but i was just to small and you had to stretch to get anything near the...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site at the weekend when searching online for some DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
think its better i keep my posts in forums arms. was looking at a thread re quality of paddles...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
F
Always bemused when you finish a job, customer loves it, then they say, 'what do you think of...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB