Discuss Mobile Signal Booster/repeater in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I have a really poor signal on my mobile in my home. There are a few dead spots too where I loose it altogether. It can be very frustrating if taking a call from a customer & I can't hear them or the call drops then my phone freezes up for a minute. I end up using my home number to call back mobiles & it's putting my landline bill up & up.

I've been looking in to a mobile booster. I'm on EE but seen a 3G / 4G UMTS HSDPA 2100MHZ one at a good price & is 4g ready.

Do any of you have one of these at home or at a place of work & if so did you notice a big difference?

Here's the one I've seen:

http://www.mobilerepeatershop.com/3..._Signal_Repeater_Booster/p448878_1630030.aspx

B

Bubblecraft

we got one mate, and there brill, full signal everywhere in the house, its a 9361 home cell v2-v, costs about 50 quid ....i think...

I take it your on Vodafone then? I see this is an Ethernet connection & not an external aerial. I will be requiring it for EE or possibly multiband & be future proof with 4g. Do you know of any Ethernet ones that would do as it saves me drilling & mounting an external aerial.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I take it your on Vodafone then? I see this is an Ethernet connection & not an external aerial. I will be requiring it for EE or possibly multiband & be future proof with 4g. Do you know of any Ethernet ones that would do as it saves me drilling & mounting an external aerial.

yes mate im on vodafone, and being a total numpty when it comes to these kind of things,. i have no idea what your on about...lol

all i know is the wife set it all up and i got a full signal......sorted !!...:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mobile Signal Booster/repeater in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a beginner starting another room at my home here in the US and want to do the...
Replies
Views
I've 2 bathrooms to price in an old peoples home that's 3.5m sq witj 2.5m ceiling height using...
Replies
Views
I
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB