Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Mobile signal!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
They have forums you could ask on: T-Mobile Discussions - Discussions - UK Forums

Not as popular as here like, but still a few heads active it seems. :)

Some discussion on there from months ago says they're upgrading local cells from 2g to 3g. Perhaps they're either doing that, or fixing an issue with a cell in your area.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Done that and they just advised me to re-boot the phone and said the signal was 90% in my area....:mad2:

Try wiping the sim car on some cloth of some sort, and the connectors in the phone where the sim goes, and stick it back in and boot it up. See if that works.

I'm guessing if they didn't tell you on the phone that they're fixing a local cell, they're probably not then.

Reply to Mobile signal!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mobile signal!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.