Discuss Modified spongeboard in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Here is my knee saver for this week, old broom part and some gripfill.
:+)

e2uha7eg.jpg

With the handle on there is no prob getting the board flat on the grill in the washboy.

memysydu.jpg

Also have a floor to slc this week. No major dips but old adhesive is still down so i just want a coat over , which bringsme to my next mod :+)

Had this old floor scraper and am going to try an experiment with it.

Diggy :+)

ygepy9e8.jpg

3a2emu3u.jpg
Looks great matey. Might work even better with some water in your washboy :lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Modified spongeboard in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB