Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Montolit tile cutters... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

sWe

As Grace's Dad said, Montolit's largest cutter hacks 125cm cuts, which means it can also take 88x88cm tiles on the diagonal. That's the Masterpiuma push version. The largest Masterpiuma pull version does 93cm cuts, which is 66x66cm tiles on the diagonal.

Then there's the super heavy duty Mastermontolit, which can cut 25mm thick porcelain. The largest version does 92cm cuts (65x65cm o the diag).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

David - Tradetiler

Recently bought the 63P and to be honest I now prefer it to my Rubi TX700 plus. I find it more versatile with both large and small format tiles. The action is easy to master, so much so that I dug out my small Sigma that I have had since 1989 and have started using that as well for kitchens.

Now have the Montolit 63P in stock on our web site

TradeTiler.Ltd Montolit Manual Tile Cutters

Last edited by a moderator:

andy-p

TF
Arms
i got the monty75 earlier this year and its had a good road testing , i fix a lot of large format especially porcelain and this is best cutter by far even better than my sigma and a million times better than the rubi tx range.. dave you have to try one mate , not just a few cuts but a good run .. p.s great news you are stocking monty gear david -trade !!

Last edited:

Reply to Montolit tile cutters... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as tiles are getting bigger and bigger I'm looking for a new cutter. Now my...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Montolit tile cutters...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%